|App Name||Roborock v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.7 ( 96.8K )|
*Feature support varies by product
Cutting-Edge Software and Hardware：
– PreciSense: Precision LIDAR navigation for efficient home cleaning.
– Sensient: A sensor matrix for safer movement around the home.
– OpticEye: Highly accurate vision-based motion control and navigation
– ReactiveAI: Artificial intelligence for recognizing and avoiding common home objects.
– VibraRise: More effective mopping through sonic vibration, with a mop that can be automatically lifted off the floor.
The Roborock app has been designed to give you total control over your Roborock robot, from home layout to cleaning schedules, cleaning strength, and more. Once you’ve set it up the way you want it, you can leave your robot to work.
—- Feature Highlights —-
SERIOUSLY SMART MAPPING
After it’s first run around your home, your Roborock robot will show you your floorplan and automatically divide your rooms, unlocking a world of customizations.
Set multiple schedules from hourly to daily to weekly, hitting different rooms with each one. You can clean the kitchen after breakfast and even the whole house when everyone’s gone out.
Tailor cleaning to the demands of each room. Crank up suction for the nursery, use more water on tiled kitchens, and lower suction when you need things quiet. The control is yours.
Draw up to five zones, and clean each zone up to three times, for when you want to tackle more stubborn dirt or just don’t need entire rooms cleaned.
Use up to 10 No-Go Zones and 10 Invisible Walls to avoid thick carpets, keep robots away from delicate art, and more—all without a single hardware add-on.
Save up to four maps in your home and tailor cleaning to match each floor. Your robot will recognize the floor it’s on automatically, so you can simply watch it work.
Watch your robot move through your home, seeing the exact route it’s taken and any obstacles it has avoided along the way.
– Multi-Level Mapping is available on [TBC] only
– Obstacle avoidance is available on S6 MaxV only
– Room specific suction scheduling is available on [TBC] only
– Room specific mopping is available on S6 MaxV and S5 Max only.
Customer Service Phone: 400-900-1755 (Mainland China)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mainland China), email@example.com (EU), firstname.lastname@example.org (Other Areas)
Copyright © 2023 Apkmod.nicoo.in, All Rights Reserved.